270407 on 280407 MORNING ^..* OHAYO GUSAIMAS!
Ohayo Gusaimas!
yup, although its 2am in the morning, I am gonna talked about 270407!!! =) yep yep, it was really EXCITING to hear God ONCE AGAIN! =)
wells, frankly speaking, I did feel a bit out of place then.. Now, God has confirmed thru my leader that I was part of the church and that really ENCOURAGED me. It made me enable myself to pick that confidence i needed and wanted! isn't God just so wonderful??
I really thank God for such a pleasant day.. 1st, a short day bcos of the examinations, 2nd, i had BRUNCH in the park with MUMMY! and it rained! that made it better! the cool weather and awesome scenery! And of course, FINALLY, was in church!! I was able to have follow up with my beloved leader, and I had a wonderful time in CG too!
God REALLY REALLY spoke to me LOUD and CLEAR not only during CG but also in FOLLOWUP session!!!
I really wished my beloved friends will encounter the real GOd that I have encounted, furthermore, i really hope they can accept the God that I believe to be their lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST!
anyways, I have decided to follow JESUS, therefore, it's not to be easy for me especially if i am living in this world, BUT i will NOT faunder my FAITH!
I will stand strong on my CONVICTIONS> I live for GOD not man..
hmms, hahas, quite a great accomplishment by re-packing my room HALFWAY> however, i wil not stop HERE. this is only the beginning, there's more to come! how exciting!
WOW! god, prepare me to accelerate! i am gonna give my best to JESUS! =)) amen!
alrights, i wanna spend the rest of the time with my heavenly father!
Goodnites everybody! = DD
ReGards,
HAnnah "^..___________.^"
yup, although its 2am in the morning, I am gonna talked about 270407!!! =) yep yep, it was really EXCITING to hear God ONCE AGAIN! =)
wells, frankly speaking, I did feel a bit out of place then.. Now, God has confirmed thru my leader that I was part of the church and that really ENCOURAGED me. It made me enable myself to pick that confidence i needed and wanted! isn't God just so wonderful??
I really thank God for such a pleasant day.. 1st, a short day bcos of the examinations, 2nd, i had BRUNCH in the park with MUMMY! and it rained! that made it better! the cool weather and awesome scenery! And of course, FINALLY, was in church!! I was able to have follow up with my beloved leader, and I had a wonderful time in CG too!
God REALLY REALLY spoke to me LOUD and CLEAR not only during CG but also in FOLLOWUP session!!!
I really wished my beloved friends will encounter the real GOd that I have encounted, furthermore, i really hope they can accept the God that I believe to be their lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST!
anyways, I have decided to follow JESUS, therefore, it's not to be easy for me especially if i am living in this world, BUT i will NOT faunder my FAITH!
I will stand strong on my CONVICTIONS> I live for GOD not man..
hmms, hahas, quite a great accomplishment by re-packing my room HALFWAY> however, i wil not stop HERE. this is only the beginning, there's more to come! how exciting!
WOW! god, prepare me to accelerate! i am gonna give my best to JESUS! =)) amen!
alrights, i wanna spend the rest of the time with my heavenly father!
Goodnites everybody! = DD
ReGards,
HAnnah "^..___________.^"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home