PERSERVERING
Jesus, lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let You go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the rock and now I know
I love You, I need You though my world may fall
I'll never let You go
My Savior, my closest Friend
I will worship You until the very end
Though my world may fall, I have set my heart on clinging to Jesus. yeah, times may not seem to be very good all the time, but yeah, I will live above and beyond circumstanes. hahas. :)
I love JESUS!!!
Jesus, I will never let You go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the rock and now I know
I love You, I need You though my world may fall
I'll never let You go
My Savior, my closest Friend
I will worship You until the very end
Though my world may fall, I have set my heart on clinging to Jesus. yeah, times may not seem to be very good all the time, but yeah, I will live above and beyond circumstanes. hahas. :)
I love JESUS!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home