Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank God for this day!

hmms, peace abounds within me, my life's joyful in the midst of all this chaos. Though my handphone's confiscated, I am not worried about anything now. hahs. Since that day, I decided to trust all in the Lord, I do not think that to live according to circumstances would do me any good too. After all, I did All i could, what i ought to. God will make a way even when there seems to be no way. Look , the other day, i was really down and out. I was so broken within that i decided to leave home.. hahs, but only succeeded to do so for about 8hrs or so? I went to macritchie reservoire to just plunge into God's presence and seek His guidance. Though i went back after that, which was probably about after 4-5hrs, I finally managed to pick courage up and walk on in life again. well, within, i had a great peace and security that all was well as long as I remained in jesus.

I marvelled at the beauty of Christ! the rainforest's a good place to hang out. Humbling oneself and apologising even though if i did nothing wrong really made me glad. It was the wise thing to do! :)


Anyway, through it all, I wrote a new song again! hahas. Check it out!!!

WHOM SHALL I FEAR?

time pass, i see your wonders
your holy presence, i'm looking for
forever my soul rejoices
in circumstances i draw near to you

my heart, i give to you God
broken to piecesfor your purpose
use me, a testimony, to give you glory
in all my life

Jesus, I live for Jesus
His name is jesus, my Lord and God
he never left me, He never leaves me
He's right beside me, whom shall i fear?
whom shall i fear?

< I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home